Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 12 (November 23, 2015)

Fabiano's baptism
Ahhhh hahaha you have got to be kidding me right now hahaha. That sounds sooooo refreshing. I wake up everday at 630 and work my buns off until 930 than I have 1 hour to get ready for bed and sleep and repeat hahaha. Well not completely true, I have P Days which are 8 hours but mommio listen up I had my first baptism this week!!!! I will send  you pictures later his name is Fabiano and he is soooo cool, I'm so happy I have this opportunity to serve here, I hope to baptize more REAL SOON.

Ah Gosh.. To come back to a cruise would be heaven :) Hahaha and guess what, I get to skype you in like 5 weeks so that pretty cool too :)


That's so good that you guys got to celebrate your 25 years of marriage like that too, good thing you didnt have service ;) Haha you don't need a cell phone to have fun, look at me! I only have scriptures :P
And ahh Ok, Wade told me you were holding them haha :P But ok I guess the mail is just incredibly slow haha! Momma I love you and also, this was a transfer week and I got a new companion, he is a Brazilian, his name is Elder DaMaia.. Haha kinda funny because my other comps name was elder Maia.

Have an awesome week I love you send me pictures :))

-Love Your Boy, Elder Worthen

No comments:

Post a Comment